- 1 Rhode Island ranks 9th worst in new economic outlook analysis
- 2 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report $17.1 billion in September sales
- 3 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report $61.3 billion in September sales
- 4 Hardware and plumbing and heating equipment and supplies wholesalers report $12.9 billion in September sales
- 5 Authorization of construction on Northeast US multi-family homes in October increases over previous month
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Rhode Island Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.