- 1 40 real estate, rental and leasing businesses in 2886 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 2 Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers report 4 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 3 Motor vehicle and motor vehicle parts and supplies wholesalers report 2.7 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 4 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report $17.1 billion in September sales
- 5 Rhode Island not among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Rhode Island Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.