- 1 47 fabricated metal product manufacturing businesses in Rhode Island have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 2 Motor vehicle and motor vehicle parts and supplies wholesalers report 3.8 percent decrease in September sales
- 3 New construction of Northeast housing units in August increases over same month last year
- 4 U.S. total construction construction spending down 7.93% from December 2018 to January 2019
- 5 One fishing, hunting and trapping businesses in Rhode Island have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Rhode Island Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.