On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Rhode Island ranks 44th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 126 professional, scientific and technical services businesses in 2886 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 2 Rhode Island ranks 9th worst in new economic outlook analysis
- 3 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report $17.1 billion in September sales
- 4 Approximately 35,000 homes sold in the Northeast in September 2019
- 5 Hardware and plumbing and heating equipment and supplies wholesalers report $12.9 billion in September sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Rhode Island Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.