On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Rhode Island ranks 44th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 CVS HEALTH: CVS Health Announces Successful First Year of Aetna Integration at One Year Anniversary
- 2 One business in 02833 had between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 3 Motor vehicle and motor vehicle parts and supplies wholesalers report 3.8 percent decrease in September sales
- 4 11,874 U.S. businesses have between 500 and 1,000 employees in 2016
- 5 New construction of Northeast housing units in August increases over same month last year
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Rhode Island Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.