- 1 Household appliances and electrical and electronic goods wholesalers report $59.9 billion in April inventories
- 2 Hardware and plumbing and heading equipment and supplies wholesalers report $27.6 billion in April inventories
- 3 Rhode Island has 28th highest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
- 4 Iron, steel and ferroalloys industry Q1 net sales up 6.8%
- 5 Food industry posts after-tax income of $7.7 billion in Q1
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Rhode Island Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.